where things become stagnant

Thursday, September 22, 2005

kids central

I was feeling quite sad after watching kids central today.

I was browsing through the boring channels when i came across this stripy thing who was happily shredding purple paper.

I was thinking of something else when this stripy thing said something that caught my attention.

"Guess what I'm making!"

My first thought was confetti.

"It's rain!"

I nearly fainted on the spot.

Since then, I felt miserable. I can't even guess something on a kids show right!

Well, like i care.

I think they should do something about their "rain". If that show is meant to be educational, I think they mislead more than they educate.

I believe parents don't fancy their children pointing at pieces of purple paper and exclaiming "RAIN! RAIN!" It's just wrong.

And I suppose that the Earth is still quite safe. It's not raining cats and dogs, neither is it raining KMnO4. So no signs of purple rain.

Water droplets don't resemble shreds of paper. I don't remember water looking like confetti either.

WHATEVER. What you have to know is that the show is wrong alright? =P

I can't think straight today.

So bye bye and have a nice day night.